[Full-Disclosure] PuTTY IPv6 0.56 also updated

From: Jeroen Massar (jeroenunfix.org)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 10:59:27 CDT

PuTTY IPv6 tree to be up-to-date with the 0.56 version.
Precompiled versions can be found, as usual, including the patch at:

http://unfix.org/projects/ipv6/

I've also signed the MD5SUMS included in the archive with my PGP key,
just like this message is signed, thus you can at least verify that the
files are coming from me.

There are also 4 unsigned int mismatch warnings fixed by making a couple
of variables unsigned. From this patch on, defining the /DIPV6 flag when
building will prefix "IPv6" before the "Release" or other fields in the
version file.

Greets,
 Jeroen

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.