Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
[Full-Disclosure] Call For Papers : HITB Security Conference Bahrain 2005
From: alphademon (alpha_n_demonyahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 05:17:29 CST
Hack In The Box Security Conference 2005 : Bahrain
We are inviting individuals or groups who are
interested in computer and network security,
challenges and practices to send in their papers for
inclusion in HITBSecConf2005 Bahrain.
This deep knowledge network security event will take
place from April 10th - 13th in the city of Manama,
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the
· Analysis of network and security vulnerabilities
· Firewall technologies
· Intrusion detection / prevention
· Data Recovery and Incident Response
· GPRS and CDMA Security
· Identification and Entity Authentication
· Network Protocol and Analysis
· Smart Card Security
· Virus and Worms
· WLAN and Bluetooth Security.
· Analysis of malicious code
· Applications of cryptographic techniques
· Analysis of attacks against networks and machines
· Denial-of-service attacks and countermeasures
· File system security
· Security in heterogeneous and large-scale
· Espionage and Counter Intelligence
· Techniques for developing secure systems
· Military Security / Technology
Summaries not exceeding 250 words should be submitted
(in plain text format) to cfp -at- hackinthebox.org
for review and possible inclusion in the program. All
flights and hotel accomodation will be provided should
your paper be accepted.
## Note: We do not accept product or vendor related
pitches. If your talk involves an advertisement for a
new product or service your company is offering,
please do not submit.
For event sponsorship details please contact Jorge
For further details regarding what we have planned,
please take a look at our official conference website:
HackInTheBox Security Conference 2005
"Apr 10 - 13 2005"
Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! - Try it today!
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.