[Full-disclosure] Administrivia: Update on Settings etc

From: John Cartwright (johncgrok.org.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 15:06:34 CST

Hi

Having examined Mailman's inner workings, I've successfully hacked
together some scripts to reinstate member options as far as nomail,
digest, and digest preferences go. I've also removed all of the old
accounts from lists.netsys.com to avoid further confusion.

As far as the continued listing of FD on spamcop goes, it appears that
the main problem is that I have yet to see any reports as I am not the
listed abuse contact for the list's IP address. Which makes removing
the complainant quite difficult ...

Cheers
- John