Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows is EASY and SECURE

From: Pavel Kankovsky (peakargo.troja.mff.cuni.cz)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 11:34:50 CST

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Daniel Sichel wrote:

> So umm 4 registry changes, 2 customized ACLS, and a customized log in
> policy aren't tweeks. Ooops, my bad, the emperor IS wearing clothes!

Don't forget "turning off unneeded services" and the kitchen-sink
"properly protecting Web servers and the computer running SQL Server"
(the other things they did were not supposed to protect them or what?).
No tweaking, indeed.

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"Resistance is futile. Open your source code and prepare for assimilation."