[Full-disclosure] EXPLOITS FOR SALE (AUCTION SITE)

From: the electric (electric_cisspyahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2007 - 13:57:14 CDT

It didn't take long for the middleman to try to cash in on exploits. This site is selling or trying to sell zero-day and other exploits to anyone willing to pay. However, they are just a FRONT company, a middleman of sorts. Why in the hell would anyone use a middleman if they are trying to get top $$$$ for their hack. I DO NOT agree with selling any exploit and I definitely believe this is stupid. But I am sure their are some dumb asses out that will use them.

  http://www.wslabi.com/wabisabilabi/home.do?