Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
From: Paul Böhm (paulboehm.org)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2007 - 04:23:49 CDT
Good News Everyone,
The DeepSec IDSC 2007 Registration has begun at http://deepsec.net/register/
Since we've received a lot of great feedback so far, we've made some
changes to the conference since the initial announcement.
* 36 top-notch Talks instead of 26. (see http://deepsec.net/schedule/)
- we had over a hundred great submissions, and rejecting so many has
been really hard on us!
* 5 Trainings instead of 4 (we're thinking about adding two more! -
you'll be able to switch if you like one of the added ones better)
* We're using the whole Hotel Floor now (see http://deepsec.net/venue/)
* We'll get specialist atmospheric design and lightning by the same
agency that's been working with the Chaos Computer Club and Cap Gemini
Berlin for a while now. (http://www.artevent.de/)
And in addition to all this, at the conference you'll have as announced before:
* Great Networking Opportunities
* Web Hacking Competition
* Live Capture the Flag Contest by Hack in the Box
* Evening Parties at the Roboexotica Cocktail Robotics Festival (see
http://www.roboexotica.org/) including two free drinks!
* After Party at the Metalab Hackerspace on Saturday (http://metalab.at/)
Register here now: http://deepsec.net/register/
Finally we'd like to thank our sponsors SEC-Consult, T-Systems,
Telekom Austria, Microsoft, Phion, and Secure Network, as well as all
our community and media partners for making this event possible.
Oh, and if you still want to sponsor us - hurry up - our print
materials will leave the office soon!
Have a great time and see you soon in Vienna!
The DeepSec Team!
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/