Re: [Full-disclosure] Came across this site

From: Juha-Matti Laurio (juha-matti.laurionetti.fi)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2007 - 15:43:10 CDT

It appears that after browsing this site some minutes you are being redirected to Log In page.
There is really no reason to register...

This site doesn't include nothing special to people aware of typical Milw0rm stuff and RSS's of well-known security blogs.

- Juha-Matti

scott <redhowlingwolvesbellsouth.net> wrote:
> This site seems to have a lot of registered users.But I only see posts
> by this one guy.Really stealing news from other sites and posting them
> there.
> Let's call this guy out.He claims to be an MCSE privately,but I
> seriously doubt it.The site is http://hacking-passion.com
> Now I know I will catch a lot of flames for this,so I'm putting on my
> Nomex suit right now.
> Scott
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
> iD8DBQFG4ziUsrt057ENXO4RArocAKDKdvFVziAvOPCIe7emMSEfdodAvwCgk/xg
> MkmaLBUUySKxm533pmqCQi4=
> =dsv4

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html