Re: [Full-disclosure] Unreal: a movement to block Firefox

From: Soderland, Craig (craig.soderlandsap.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 13:05:03 CDT

My answer, if I wanted to view his site it the user agent switcher plug-in,
that allows FF to masquerade as IE.

In fact Every Firefox user should use this plug in to visit his site with
No-script and adblock turned on, then he in an attempt to block us again
would have to block everyone else on the internet as well.

Oh yes he is checking on if your browser is explorer or not, if it isn't IE
then you're blocked, feel the love Mac users.

Craig Soderland
Systems Engineer
E: Craig.SoderlandSAP.COM
T: 610-661-8887
F: 610-661-8888

I was just considering the immortal words of Socrates who said...

I Drank What!?!?

http://whyfirefoxisblocked.com/

http://www.cnet.com/8301-13739_1-9770502-46.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547
-1_3-0-5