Re: [Full-disclosure] n.runs AG puts §202 law to the test - Tools back online

full-disclosurehushmail.com
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 12:04:22 CDT

LOL I JUST WANT THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT TO STEP UP AND TREAT
WHITEHATS LIKE THEY TREATED JEWS HISTORICALLY!!! REMEMBER THE
WORLD WAR TWO?

I LOVE GERMANY

--
Click here to save time and money by tracking employee attendance and time.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dKTar0LtPstKcLyR0OB0c02xshNs9kQ7Eze6hvAJqIhpYsI/