[Full-disclosure] gallarific backdoored , vulnerable to xss

From: Thomas Pollet (thomas.polletgmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 11:07:57 CDT

Hello,

I was looking at the free version of gallarific, and I found some suspicious
code in the scopbin directory.
Attached is a file I found in the zip i downloaded, in case someone wants to
decode it.

the package can be downloaded from
http://www.gallarific.com/download.php

Also, the software contains several xss flaws:

1) When modifying a user his email address like
hh.com"><script>alert(1);</script>
persistent xss wil occur when viewing gadmin/users.php or moderating the
comments in gadmin/comments.php

2) When adding a comment like "><script>alert(1)</script> , xss will occur
when moderating the comments

3) gallery/tags.php?tag="><script>alert(1)</script>

4) probably more bugs.

Regards,
Thomas Pollet