Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From: Jim Geovedi (jim.geovedigmail.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 01:52:20 CDT
The call for papers and conference registration is now open for Bellua Cyber
Security Asia 2008, our fourth annual information security & hacking
Speakers from numerous disciplines are invited to join Bellua Cyber Security
Asia 2008 to discuss present and future information security and hacking
issues through an intensive series of business and technical sessions and
>From 18th—19th November 2008, Bellua Cyber Security Asia 2008 will take place
in the city of Jakarta, Indonesia, with sessions hosted at Jakarta Convention
We invite proposals for paper presentations and demonstrations on any topic
relevant to information security and hacking including but not limited to:
* ISO 27001—Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
* Business processes & security
* Compliance management
* Handling security failure & incidents
* Banking security
* Telecommunication security
* Internet fraud
* Security awareness
* Social engineering
* Privacy, anonymity, ethics
* Cyberlaw and enforcement
* 0-day hacking & security
* Penetration testing
* Telecom security/phreaking
* Secure programming
* Reverse engineering
* Exploit development
* Computer forensics
* Wireless security & hacking
* Web application security
* Physical security
Your submission should include:
1. Name, title, address, email and phone number
2. Draft of the proposed presentation (in PDF, PowerPoint or Keynote
format), proof of concept for tools and exploits, etc.
3. Short biography, qualification, occupation, achievement and
affiliations (limit 150 words).
4. Summary or abstract for your presentation (limit 150 words)
5. Time (40-60 minutes). Include time for discussion and questions.
6. Technical requirements (video, internet, wireless, audio, etc.)
Please send your proposal to bcs2008-cfpbellua.com as soon as possible
and no later than 30 September 2008. Proposals will be evaluated
in the order received; submit early to maximise your chances of being
Each non-resident speaker will receive accommodation for 3 nights at the
Hotel Mulia Senayan and Bellua Cyber Security Asia 2008 will cover travel
expenses up to USD 1,000.
We do not accept product, service or vendor related presentations.
Bellua Cyber Security is endorsed by the Ministry of Communication and
Information of Republic Indonesia and is hosted by Bellua Asia Pacific.
* Bellua Cyber Security Asia 2008
* Bellua Cyber Security Annual Conferences in Facebook:
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/