[Full-disclosure] SQL Injection in package DBMS_AQIN [CVE-2009-0992]

From: Alexander Kornbrust (akred-database-security.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 00:53:28 CDT

Name SQL Injection in package DBMS_AQIN
[CVE-2009-0992]
Systems Affected Oracle 10.1.0.5 - 11.1.0.7
Severity High Risk
Category SQL Injection
Vendor URL http://www.oracle.com/
Author Alexander Kornbrust (ak at red-database-
security.com)
CVE CVE-2009-0992
Advisory 14 April 2009 (V 1.00)

Details:
The package DBMS_AQIN contains a SQL injection vulnerability in the
procedure DEQ_EXEJOB.
Additional information is available in the following advisory.

Advisory:
http://www.red-database-security.com/advisory/oracle_sql_injection_dbms_aqin.html

Patch Information:
Apply the patches for Oracle CPU April 2009.

Verification:
Our Oracle database scanner Repscan was updated with the information
from the Oracle
CPU April 2009 and can identify vulnerable databases.
More Information about Repscan can be found here:
http://www.sentrigo.com/repscan

History:
14-apr-2009 Oracle published CPU April 2009 [CVE-2009-0992]
14-apr-2009 Advisory published

About Red-Database-Security:
Red-Database-Security is the leading company for Oracle security.
Within the last
6 years we reported several hundred vulnerabilities to Oracle.

--
(c) 2009 by Red-Database-Security GmbH
http://www.red-database-security.com