Re: [Full-disclosure] Windows' future (reprise)

From: Peter Besenbruch (prblava.net)
Date: Sat May 15 2010 - 12:32:42 CDT

On Sat, 15 May 2010 14:40:29 +0000
"Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thorhammerofgod.com> wrote:

> And for the record, these claims of 'inherent insecurity' in Windows
> are simply ignorant. If you are still running Windows 95 that's your
> problem. Do a little research before post assertions based on 10 or
> 20 year old issues.

To be fair to the original poster, there are activities that I wouldn't
want to do on a Windows machine, and if you read Brian Krebs' blog, the
same goes double for small businesses: Online banking comes to mind.

--
Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org
HAS Deepsky Atlas: http://www.hawastsoc.org/deepsky