Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
From: Román Ramírez (patowc0z0ne.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 07:09:33 CDT
Rooted CON 2011 - Call for Papers
-=] About Rooted CON
Rooted CON is a security congress which will be held in Madrid (Spain)
from 3 to 5 March 2011, whose spectrum of participants ranging from
students to state forces and secret services, through professionals of
the security market, lawyers, or even technology enthusiasts (and others).
-=] Type of Presentations
The congress accepts two kinds of presentations:
- Fast talks: 20 minutes.
- Normal talks: 50 minutes.
Depending of the received proposals, the talks will determine the
quantities of each type to confirm,there is not a stablished schedule
format for the congress but the agenda is structured according to demand
and supply that is received.
Topics and lectures considered interesting, but not exclusively limited to:
- Hacking, cracking, phreaking, virii, WiFi, VoIP, GSM...
- Reverse engineering, debugging, hooking, fuzzing, exploiting,...
- Innovative defensive and offensive techniques and tools.
- Security "in the cloud", security and hacking inside virtual
environments, products and services "in the cloud", ...
- Técnicas de criptografía, esteganografía, canales subliminales, ...
- Forensics, researching and anti-forensics techniques.
- Networking, lawyer 2 and 3 protocols and hacking, encapsulation, ...
We will especially appreciate issues and proposals which were not
submitted in the previous edition of Rooted CON.
-=] Procedure for submitting proposals
Only proposals received through the registration form will be accepted,
which can be accessed at the URL:
- https://www.rootedcon.es/cfp2011-esp/ (spanish)
- https://www.rootedcon.es/cfp2011-eng/ (english)
Any other form, media or communication other than through the
above-mentioned form is not considered for the purpose of submitted
presentations and, of course, not been valued.
- 01 Sept 2010 - CFP opens
- 31 Dec 2010 - CFP closes.
- Jan 2011 - Speakers selection.
- Feb 2011 - Final paper and presentations material submitted
- 3-5 March 2011 - Rooted CON 2011
-=] Speaker privileges
Every speaker will be given the following benefits:
- Free dinner with the other speakers night before the congress.
- Free accommodation
- Travel expenses
- Free access to the congress
- Free party tickets/drinks
-=] Sponsors and partners
Rooted CON is always looking for quality sponsors for the organization
of the congress, so if you or your company is interested, please contact us:
Any help, ideas, proposals or collaborations you send us will be
considered and valued by the organization: we depend on you to make this
congress one of the most original.
-=] Contact us
Any ideas, suggestions or questions:
-=] Our links
- Web: http:/ /www.rootedcon.es/eng/
- Twitter: rootedcon
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/fbookrooted
- LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/linkedinrooted
- Rooted mailing-list (spanish): rootedconlistas.rooted.es
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/