Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
From: Ground Zero (g0sgfxyahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 24 2013 - 01:42:07 CDT
The GroundZero Summit(G0S) is an
international platform for Information Security professionals showcasing their
research, products and case studies to industry leaders, policy makers,
investigators and decision makers from various Government Department of India
G0S is a largest collaborative platform
in Asia founded together by leading Cyber Security thought leaders and
Government of India to address the Cyber Security challenges of the hour and
demonstrating cutting-edge technologies. G0S is the only platform in the region
providing opportunities to establish and strengthen relationships with the
corporates, public sector undertakings (PSUs), Government Departments, Security
and Defense Establishments.
GroundZero Summit is organized under the
patronage of National Critical Information Infrastructure Protection Centre (NCIIPC), a body under the National
Technical Research Organisation (NTRO), Government of India.
For this mega conference we have thrown
open challenge to Design the logo for Ground Zero Summit. For rules and other
details kindly go through - http://g0s.org/category/blog/
Design a Logo Contest!
India, has in the past , exhibited enough credibility that changed the way,
world used to view things. Now it is time to show our IT Prowess to the
All the major cyber security community
in the country have already come together with the support of Government organizations to host a mega conference this year.
Now it’s your turn. To start with, we
throw open challenges to all for designing a logo for the Indian cyber
security summit – GroundZeroSummit.
* Submit the logo via email at infog0s.org
* The email must include the name, age and phone number of the Entrant.
* Logo should reflect the best creativity of designer
* The entries must be submitted as a scalable vector graphic as well as a JPG
* Submited JPG file of must be bigger than 500px on the smaller side. e.g 500×800, 1200×500, 500×500
* The limit on attachment sizes for our email is 10Mb. If your submission exceeds this size please use
services like dropbox to send.
* There is no fee to enter the Contest.
* All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
* Logo must not use official Indian symbols such as ashok stambh, chakra or tricolor flag.
The winning logo will be announced on the website and social media accounts of g0s.
The winner will receive:
* A prize worth cherishing for a whole lifetime.
* A free entry to the event g0s.
* A felicitation during the inaugural ceremony by the guest of honor.
Selection of Winner:
* All Entries will be evaluated by the core team and select entries will be posted online on facebook page of g0s
* Top 3 logos with maximum number of likes will go into the final round of judgement.
* A jury will select the winning logo out of the top 3 chosen by community on Facebook
* By entering this competition, the designer assigns the rights to g0s
* Winner will be awarded, other entrants will be acknowledged on the social media
* In consideration for the prize and/or acknowledgement received, the
entrant agrees to transfer all applicable intellectual property
considerations to g0s
* g0s may go ahead and get a trademark on the submitted logo.
* The entrant is responsible for the contents of the advertisement which cannot include copyright protected material.
* The entrant must have the rights for all the texts and images used in the submitted work.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/