Subject: Re: IDS: a novice question. -reply
From: JohnNicholsonAOL.COM
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 10:43:09 CST

Archive: http://msgs.securepoint.com/ids
FAQ: http://www.ticm.com/kb/faq/idsfaq.html
IDS: http://www-rnks.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/~sobirey/ids.html
HELP: Having problems... email questions to ids-owneruow.edu.au
NOTE: Remove this section from reply msgs otherwise the msg will bounce.
SPAM: DO NOT send unsolicted mail to this list.
UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe ids" to majordomouow.edu.au
In a message dated 3/28/2000 11:31:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Mark.Teicherpredictive.com writes:

> The other question is what is the definition of a "Security guru" I tend
> to see that word used but haven't met many of them... Can you provide a
> list of for those of us who aspire to become one can somehow pick the
> brains of a security guru ??:) (Tongue in cheek )

It's kinda like the definition of a zen master. No one who is actually a
master would call themselves a master, because only the true masters
understand and appreciate how much they don't know.

John