Subject: Re: IDS: Gigabit IDS
From: Jackie Chan (blue0neigloo.org)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 13:07:09 CDT

Archive: http://msgs.securepoint.com/ids
FAQ: http://www.ticm.com/kb/faq/idsfaq.html
IDS: http://www-rnks.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/~sobirey/ids.html
HELP: Having problems... email questions to ids-owneruow.edu.au
NOTE: Remove this section from reply msgs otherwise the msg will bounce.
SPAM: DO NOT send unsolicted mail to this list.
UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe ids" to majordomouow.edu.au
Jeff,
        Brian Laing at ISS has a method that would be somewhat helpful to
you. This is not an IDS issue, but a methodology/architecture issue. I
would go into detail here, but I dont wish to steal his thunder.

Brian... are you listening?

-blue0ne