Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Lots of scans
From: Chris Laycock (ChrisBOING-MAIL.CO.UK)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 15:43:46 CDT
- Next message: Andy Duncan: "What's all this then?"
- Previous message: Glenn Gillis: "Smurf attack?"
- Next in thread: azimuth: "Re: Lots of scans"
- Reply: azimuth: "Re: Lots of scans"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I receieved a lot of scans from different IPs this evening in a small space
of time after I connected to the internet (Dynamic IP). Am I being
paranoied or is there a distributed attack?
FWIN,2000/10/06,21:18:48 +0:00 GMT,126.96.36.199:1863,188.8.131.52:1277,TCP
FWOUT,2000/10/06,21:19:06 +0:00 GMT,184.108.40.206:1031,220.127.116.11:80,TCP
FWIN,2000/10/06,21:19:46 +0:00 GMT,18.104.22.168:80,22.214.171.124:1294,TCP
FWIN,2000/10/06,21:29:58 +0:00 GMT,126.96.36.199:0,188.8.131.52:0,ICMP
FWIN,2000/10/06,21:36:24 +0:00 GMT,184.108.40.206:0,220.127.116.11:0,ICMP
FWIN,2000/10/06,21:39:18 +0:00 GMT,18.104.22.168:0,22.214.171.124:0,ICMP