From: Jean-Luc (Jean-LucCavey.org)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 11:16:05 CDT

    Récemment, Iain Craig a écrit :

    > There was a LOT of those, all very fast like a DoS attempt. Other
    > usernames I was seeing in a similar DoS fashion from the same time
    > and IP were Ogpuserhome.com, Kgpuserhome.com, and Lgpuserhome.com
    >
    > Anyone know of a kiddie tool that uses these names?
    >
    > Incidentally, from the WHOIS on that IP:
    >
    > inetnum: 81.64.0.0 - 81.67.255.255
    > netname: FR-CYBERCABLE-20020103
    > descr: LYONNAISE COMMUNICATIONS
    > PROVIDER Local Registry
    > country: FR
    > admin-c: LC220-RIPE
    > tech-c: LC224-RIPE
    > status: ALLOCATED PA
    > mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
    > mnt-lower: AS6678-MNT
    > mnt-routes: AS6678-MNT
    > changed: hostmasterripe.net 20020103
    > changed: hostmasterripe.net 20020108
    > source: RIPE
    >
    > That's not the only IP these DoS-ish requests came from; going
    > through the others now. Wondering if I'm dealing with two seperate
    > incidents here, the defacement and a seperate DoS or DDoS.
    >
    > Any advice or guidance appreciated.

    I've the same provider.

    I would suggest that you report the incident to him abusecybercable.fr or
    abusenoos.fr (actualy the same provider)

    Jean-Luc Cavey
    65, bd Brune
    75014 Paris, France
    +33 (0) 1 45 43 45 62
    +33 (0) 6 15 93 77 96
    E-Mail : Jean-LucCavey.org
    ICQ/UIN : 122785712

    La presence de ce texte prouve que ce message
    electronique a ete verifie par un logiciel anti-virus
    à jour au moment de l'envoi.

    The presence of this text proves that this e-mail
    has been verified by an up-to-date anti-virus
    software at the time of the sending.