tcp/1274 scans

From: Aaron Cheek (aaron_cheekyahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 18:44:02 CDT

Hi again.

Thanks for your hints about port tcp/554 and the Real
Server vulnerability.

Now I'm trying to find some info about tcp/1274, which
according to IANA is t1distproc. Unfortunately I have
not been able to find any info about t1distproc or the
reason for those scans.

Any information or pointers?

Thanks!

Aaron