Re: Scans from proxyprotector.com

From: Jeff (spam-fighterbigfoot.com)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 17:12:59 CDT

"Justin Coffi" <jcoffihotmail.com> posted to incidentssecurityfocus.com on
Sat, 17 May 2003 at 10:35:08 -0700:
> What information supplied by google suggested that?

8<
> Googling news for proxyprotector as well as 64.201.104.2 (the host they
> seem to scan from) suggests they're black hats.
8<

The article at
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=slrnbbf3m8.1djf.andrew%2Bnonews%40trinity.supernews.net
posted by Andrew - Supernews <andrew+nonewssupernews.com> to
news.admin.net-abuse.email on Tue, 06 May 2003 at 10:30:32 -0000 states "my
guess is that they are black-hat."

Best Regards, Jeff.