Subject: RE: Real secure File i/O error
From: Fitch, Brian (ISSAtlanta) (BFitchiss.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 19:31:03 CST

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsubscribe issforum" in the body of your message to
majordomoiss.net Contact issforum-owneriss.net for help with any problems!

Mainil Stéphane,

This is usually a sign that the drive that the Real Secure console is on is
full, or coming close to it as quite a bit of disk space is required to
generate reports, especially if you're running a very large report. Try
freeing up some space on the disk and see if that remedies it.

Cheers,

Brian Fitch, IDS Support Engineer
Internet Security Systems, Inc.
Phone - (678) 443-6400 / (888) 447-4861