Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Fwd: announcing PaX]
From: Francois Leclerc (leclercaustin.tt.slb.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 11:09:48 CST
- Next message: Greg KH: "Re: [Fwd: announcing PaX]"
- Previous message: Steve Beattie: "Re: Apache crashed ?"
- Next in thread: Greg KH: "Re: [Fwd: announcing PaX]"
- Reply: Greg KH: "Re: [Fwd: announcing PaX]"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Is there any issue to combine PaX OS patch with stackguard ?
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: announcing PaX
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:35:13 +0200
From: PaX <pageexecFREEMAIL.HU>
Reply-To: PaX <pageexecFREEMAIL.HU>
the PaX team is pleased to announce that an implementation
of the PAGE_EXEC flag has been made available at
http://pageexec.virtualave.net. you will find both a
technical paper discussing the theory and a patch against
linux 2.2.17 there. please send your comments, feedback,
suggestions, etc to pageexecfreemail.hu.
The PaX Team