Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: libstdc++
From: Mariusz Woloszyn (emsiipartners.pl)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 13:31:22 CST
- Next message: Steve Beattie: "Re: problems compiling subdomain modules"
- Previous message: Greg KH: "Re: libstdc++"
- In reply to: Greg KH: "Re: libstdc++"
- Reply: Mariusz Woloszyn: "Re: libstdc++"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Greg KH wrote:
> How did you install the compiler (I am guessing that you didn't use the
> .rpm files)?
Why not? I've been installing rpm files with Stack_Guard for several
times, but I never use c++. Slackware 7 allows to install rpm, but you
have to disable dependencies.
-- Mariusz Wołoszyn Internet Security Specialist, Internet Partners, GTS Poland
_______________________________________________ Stackguard mailing list Stackguardmail.wirex.com http://mail.wirex.com/mailman/listinfo/stackguard