Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: Makefile patch for 2.2.18 kernel
From: Greg KH (gregwirex.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 11:59:46 CST
- Next message: Mike Johnson: "Can't build Tripwire 2.3"
- Previous message: Jody Haynes: "Makefile patch for 2.2.18 kernel"
- In reply to: Jody Haynes: "Makefile patch for 2.2.18 kernel"
- Reply: Greg KH: "Re: Makefile patch for 2.2.18 kernel"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 12:49:26PM -0500, Jody Haynes wrote:
> StackGuard List:
> I was wondering if a Makefile patch has been release to cover the 2.2.18 kernel.
> I have been using the patch for the 2.2.x that your site provides: http://immunix.org/ImmunixOS/6.2/i386/extras/kernel-2.2.x-Makefile.patch
> Will this makefile patch work on the 2.2.18 kernel or is there another place on your site to get the updated makefile patch?
I just sent out a patch for 2.2.18 yesterday to this list, and to
linux-kernel. I've attached it here again.
If you have any problem, please let me know.
-- greg(kroah|wirex).com http://immunix.org/~greg
- text/plain attachment: canary-2.2.18.diff
_______________________________________________ Stackguard mailing list Stackguardmail.wirex.com http://mail.wirex.com/mailman/listinfo/stackguard