Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Starting: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 21:51:29 CST
Ending: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 12:56:52 CDT
- Advice on starting Smart Card application
- Biometric for Windows logon
- Call for prototype USB/CCID readers
- Can a SCardTransmit command be interrupted?
- CCID driver
- Help for question of winlogon based on usb-smartcard
- Help w/ INF files
- Multiple slot smart card reader
- Mute Card Error
- Philippe Bressy is out of the office.
- Physical card insertion?
- Problems running IFDTEST with my smart card driver
- Query regarding RAW Transmission reader support
- RDF_CARD_POWER callback fault
- SCARD_E_COMM_DATA_LOST by ScardTransmit
- SCARDCOM Sample?
- SCardEstablishContext returns error 123
- Scardsvr in XP returns failure code 5 when starting
- Scardtransmit error code 45d (1117)
- Secure smartcard driver access
- Service Manager
- Smart Card Logon Problem
- Smart Card read certificate and private key
- smartcard file management?
- SmartCard logon into Win2k
- SmartcardT0Request failes when Lc = 0x00 (which is 256 by ISO)
- Synchronization question..
- The Smart Card is not responding to a Reset
- TR: Help w/ INF files
- USB based smart card sample driver?
- VCOMM documentation
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2000 & Smart Cards
- windows 2003 and scardssp.dll
- XP logon missing UI
- XP SmartCard login
- XP SmartCard logon
Last message date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 12:56:52 CDT
Archived on: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 12:56:53 CDT