Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From: Bryan Alsdorf (bryanmysql.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 14:37:00 CST
I am pleased to announce that Eventum 2.1.1, the latest version of the user-friendly and
flexible issue tracking system from MySQL, is now available from our downloads pages at
Eventum 2.1.1 is a minor bug fix release and solves a few reported problems with
installation, compatibility and localization in the previous release.
Note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point in time. If you can't find
this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site. Also
note that localization for some languages is not yet complete. Please see the localization
page for more details.
Please refer to the UPGRADE file for instructions on how to upgrade your existing Eventum
installation. Read the INSTALL file for instructions on installing Eventum for the first time.
More information is available on our wiki here: http://eventum.mysql.org/
Special thanks to community member Elan Ruusamäe for preparing this release.
Please report any bugs you might find to the eventum developers list:
Changes in this release:
- Added missing PEAR classes for Text_Diff (Elan Ruusamäe)
- Fix unwanted breakage of PHP 4.x compatibility (Elan Ruusamäe)
- Avoid redefine error of APP_GETTEXT_MODE constant in language class (Elan Ruusamäe)
- Added 'Category' to workload by date range report (Bryan)
- Update php-gettext wrapper to support switching locales on same page (Elan Ruusamäe)
- Update php-gettext to find LC_MESSAGES from various dirs like glibc function does (Elan
Bryan Alsdorf, Manager of Support Systems
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com
Discover new MySQL Monitoring & Advisory features at:
MySQL Announce Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/announce