RE: PHP-MYSQL Question

From: abdulazeez alugo (defatiguehotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 10:43:44 CDT

Alright guys,

I just solved the problem. I read from somewhere that if you're using a foreign key, it should be the either the primary key in the table or the index so since I already used auto increment on table2_id and I've already made it my Primary key, I just made table1_id the index and it returned successful. So that was the problem all along.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Best regards

Alugo Abdulazeez.

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx