Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
From: Lawrenty Novitsky (lawrenty.novitskyoracle.com)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2012 - 08:41:40 CST
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/ODBC 3.51.30, a new version of the ODBC driver for the
MySQL database management system, has been released. This release is
the latest release of the 3.51 series and is suitable for use with any
MySQL version since 4.1 (It will not work with 4.0 or earlier
The release is now available in source and binary form for a number of
platforms from our download pages at
and mirror sites. Note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at
this point in time, so if you can't find this version on some mirror,
please try again later or choose another download site.
We welcome and appreciate your feedback, bug reports, bug fixes,
On behalf of MySQL Connectors and Build teams at Oracle
Lawrin Novitsky & Kent Boortz
Functionality added or changed:
* MyODBC queries log is written to %TEMP%\myodbc.sql, or to
TEMP is not defined.
* SQLPrepare causes Prefetch of table. (Bug #46411)
* SQL_ATTR_MAX_ROWS make some SELECT statement invalid. (Bug #49726)
* In some cases TIMESTAMP field could be described as SQL_NO_NULLS.
* SQLFetch has to return an error if indicator pointer is NULL for
* A failure on one stmt causes another stmt to fail. (Bug
* A DSN created by the setup dialog could contain notation that was not
recognized by the driver. (Bug #13647492)
Built using MySQL 5.5.18.
MySQL Announce Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/announce
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/announce