NFR Wizards Archive: RE: Social Engineering

RE: Social Engineering

Gasparini, Edy (GASPARIEanz.com)
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 12:18:51 +1100

On Tuesday, 2 December 1997 6:43, Edward
Cracknell[SMTP:edwardsecurIT.net] wrote:
> I am doing a study into the aspects of Social engineering to then
> publish on my web site. Your valued input is encouraged.
>
> What are the unique examples of social engineering you know of?

Well, there was the case where someone thinly disguised themselves as
perfomring a "study into the aspects of Social engineering" in the
hope of getting some good ideas .. :)

./edy gasparini

  • application/ms-tnef attachment: stored