NFR Wizards Archive: Re: Re: Q on external router

Re: Re: Q on external router

Wei Li (networkmanmailexcite.com)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:44:45 -0700

Bay Networks has a switch that restricts the ports to a specific MAC address, this
provides some physical security. I guess that's about as close it gets.

As far as death, taxes and sendmail bugs, I'm sure someone is working on a fix :-)

My 2 cents.

---
Wei Li
networkamnmailexcite.com