NFR Wizards Archive: Re: Perhaps off-topic WinGate Proxy

Re: Perhaps off-topic WinGate Proxy

Joseph S D Yao (jsdycospo.osis.gov)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:08:01 -0500 (EST)

> 1. Only run it on a machine with two interfaces so you can isolate your internal LAN and create a DMZ.

I'm not familiar with WinGate. If it uses proxies, and has an
"internal" and an "external" interface, though, that makes two - so
perhaps you wanted to have your DMZ on a THIRD interface?

> --
> Rodney van den Oever / 0x06 3547CA1 / PGP Key ID 0x0A6CCE53
> And Jesus said unto them, 'And whom do you say that I am?' And they
> replied, 'You are the eschatological manifestation of the kerygma of our
> being, the ontological foundation of the context of our very selfhood
> revealed.' And Jesus said, 'What?' (source unknown).

Nah. Jesus would have known to use "who" instead of "whom" in that
context [as the predicate of a "linking" verb]. ;-)

--
Joe Yao				jsdycospo.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-A/B