NFR Wizards Archives: RE: VPN solution needed (linux<->wi

RE: VPN solution needed (linux<->win32) or (nt<->win32)

Subject: RE: VPN solution needed (linux<->win32) or (nt<->win32)
From: Predrag Zivic (pzivicyahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 09:08:51 CST

Well,
Aventail looked good (to me at first), but ask them
about UDP based applications (like Remedy help desk).
Aventail does not support (or encrypt) UDP based
traffic. So you will hit a problem with UDP based
applications. They will not work.
hope this helps
Pez
P.S. Check InfoExpress... It is very much like
Aventail but with more options...