Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: snooping
From: langly (langlylonegunmen.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 21:40:38 CST
- Next message: Marcus J. Ranum: "Administrivia"
- Previous message: Jan van Rensburg: "RE: Linux Proxy Server ?"
- In reply to: Hans W. Rosen: "snooping"
- Next in thread: Robert Graham: "Re: snooping"
- Reply: langly: "Re: snooping"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
The IP address is owned by Exodus Communications, I'm sure they would
assist you with any invesigation into the alleged snooping, however I
don't think this list is intended for such topics.
On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Hans W. Rosen wrote:
> I have discovered somebody snooping my harddrive leaving the identity 184.108.40.206 . This is not the first time by this party and if I see it one more time I will turn you in to Senator Toricelli who is very interrested about such criminal conduct. This is a warning and I prohibit such invasion.
> Hans W. Rosen