Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bug in IIS 4.0 ?
- To: NTBUGTRAQLISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM
- Subject: Re: Bug in IIS 4.0 ?
- From: Russ <Russ.CooperRC.ON.CA>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 12:52:36 -0400
- Approved-By: Russ.CooperRC.ON.CA
- Reply-To: Russ <Russ.CooperRC.ON.CA>
- Sender: Windows NT BugTraq Mailing List <NTBUGTRAQLISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM>
Ok, ok, before I get too many more responses, seems you can repro the entire issue using Netscape browsers. Cheers, Russ - NTBugtraq Editor -----Original Message----- From: Russ [mailto:Russ.CooperRC.ON.CA] Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 1999 12:25 PM To: NTBUGTRAQLISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM Subject: Re: Bug in IIS 4.0 ? patrik.torstenssonframfab.se probably hit the nail on the head when he said; "I think there is a server in an MS Cluster that is missconfigured." I released the message just to demonstrate that even when you know all that you can know, you can still overlook something obvious. FYI; - supposedly this cannot be reproduced via Netscape Browsers. - if you try and repro this against a single IIS server it will not work (if directory browsing has been disabled of course) Cheers, Russ - NTBugtraq Editor