Re: Outlook Express feature could crash e-mail servers

  • To: NTBUGTRAQLISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM
  • Subject: Re: Outlook Express feature could crash e-mail servers
  • From: Russ <Russ.CooperRC.ON.CA>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:23:17 -0400
  • Sender: Windows NT BugTraq Mailing List <NTBUGTRAQLISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM>

I'm going to let out a few of the responses I've received, and then
respond myself separately. I don't want people feeling like I'm the only
one who can respond to the issues. Given how slow things have been on
NTBugtraq lately, I hope nobody will mind if we have a few exchanges on
this topic.

Personally, I think its representative of the lack of understanding
about the broad spectrum of Denial of Service attacks, and while its not
really NT-related, it seems like a useful discussion to hold.

Cheers,
Russ - NTBugtraq moderator