Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: NTBUGTRAQLISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM
- Subject: Netbus
- From: Aleph One <aleph1DFW.NET>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:16:41 -0500
- Comments: To: ntsecuritylistserv.ntbugtraq.com
- Comments: cc: ntsecurityiss.net
- Reply-To: Aleph One <aleph1DFW.NET>
- Sender: Windows NT BugTraq Mailing List <NTBUGTRAQLISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM>
Not long ago someone posted about a program called Netbus that performs similar functions as Back Orifice. The main attraction was that it also runs on Windows NT. The person posting said that they would not post the location of the software. Well since I hate security through obscurity here it is: http://netbus.hypermart.net/index_en.html Aleph One / aleph1dfw.net http://underground.org/ KeyID 1024/948FD6B5 Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61 8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01
- Prev by Date: Re: ISS vs. CyberCop - My findings.
- Next by Date: Here come the attacks (final summary from me, LONG)
- Prev by thread: Bug announcement rule-of-thumb?
- Next by thread: Here come the attacks (final summary from me, LONG)