Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MS Security Bulletin MS98-012, security updates for Microsoft PPT P
- To: NTBUGTRAQLISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM
- Subject: Re: MS Security Bulletin MS98-012, security updates for Microsoft PPT P
- From: Trevor Banks <Trevor.BanksSCHRODERS.COM>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:29:21 +0100
- Reply-To: Trevor.BanksSCHRODERS.COM
- Sender: Windows NT BugTraq Mailing List <NTBUGTRAQLISTSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM>
Dwaine Wright wrote : I noticed this too. I also noticed the apparent lack of any UNINSTALL procedures to cleanly go back to RAS. I installed RRAS at home to get familiar with it, but uninstalling doesn't restore RAS well at all. Anyone have comments/suggestions? Knowledge Base article Q168489 addresses this very question and gives concise details on how to perform the uninstall and re-installation of RAS. Regards Trevor Banks __________________________________________________________________ Confidentiality Notice This message may contain privileged and confidential information. If you think, for any reason, that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it, and we would ask you to notify us immediately by return email to "PostmasterSchroders.com".
- Prev by Date: Re: Directory names with dots
- Next by Date: Possible MSIE/NT NetBIOS bug.
- Prev by thread: Re: MS Security Bulletin MS98-012, security updates for Microsoft PPT P
- Next by thread: Interesting 'feature' in IIS 4.0 SMTP Server component.