Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: ipsecadm: has -spi been depreciated?
From: Matthew Ostiguy (mostiguynetnumina.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 16:31:23 CST
- Next message: Emre: "Re: Cluster"
- Previous message: Rick VanNorman: "2.8 doesn't see all of hard drive"
- Next in thread: Ken: "Re: ipsecadm: has -spi been depreciated?"
- Reply: Ken: "Re: ipsecadm: has -spi been depreciated?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
It seems to be the cause of my agitation. I am running a patched 2.8, and my
man pages seem to indicate its continued existence. When I enter "ipsecadm
new esp -spi 1001 -src 188.8.131.52 -dst 184.108.40.206 -forcetunnel -enc blf -auth sha1
-keyfile /test -authkeyfile /authtest" as in the Ipsec FAQ, and my 2.6 box,
write: Invalid argument
After fooling around, and selectively issuing switches, I narrowed it down
to -spi. If I leave it out, I get : no SPI specified.
Could anyone enlighten me as to what I need to do?
Thanx in advance