Subject: Re: auto-faq
From: Nick Holland (nickholland-consulting.net)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 20:17:47 CST

Actually, the idea could probably be extended somewhat:

   The AUTO-LIST(tm)!

Send your question, it would (randomly? AI? Heck, randomly will do
fine) respond "RTFM", "RTFF" (Read the Fantastic* FAQ) or "Off Topic".

Just think how much time it would save!

Nick.
(suffering from Shopping Psychosis)

* That's what the F stands for, right? ;-)

(Hmmm... A new slogan? "OpenBSD: The F stands for Fantastic".
Probably get a lot of funny looks on a T-Shirt)

--
http://www.holland-consulting.net/