A retraction

From: Mitch B. Parker (mitchdiginexus.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 19:27:52 CDT

Good evening,

A while back, I had posted information that I had recieved from ShopIP referring to reverse-engineering and sabotage of their CrunchBox by Genesi.

The information I was provided turned out to be utterly and completely false on all counts. The truth is, while there were difficulties between Dale and Genesi, and ShopIP and their own employees, and there were major issues with the Crunchbox version 3.4, this action was by no means sanctioned by Bill Buck, Paul Adams, or any other person working for Genesi.

This is by no means an absolvement of any other issues. This is simply a statement that Genesi had no part whatsoever in what took place with what happened to their software. If any action was taken, it was taken personally by people, and was not taken by Genesi.

Again, my apologies to Dale Rahn and the Genesi team for relaying information from questionable sources in this forum.

Mitch

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended to be viewed
only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain
under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, or
if you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any
copies of it from your computer system.