Re: Unexpected Behivior Regarding CARP and 3.6-snap

From: Billy B. Bilano (mr.bill.bilanoemail.server.unix.bill.bilano.biz)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 09:57:04 CDT

Greg,

Well, that's an interesting proposal. But why would I want to trade my
wife? I don't really want to trade her. I take a lot of good care of her
and treat her well. The kids really like her, since she's their mom and
all. And I get a lot of French benefits from being married! I think
there is something else afoot...

You are not only having homo-erotic episodes (hitting on me with the
"you're cute" comment), but you are also wanting to trade yours in for a
new wife (like she was a car or something... "trade in for this year's
model"). These are all classic signs of spousal abuse by your spouse
(believe me I know). I am going to post your crazy message on my bloglog
to bring awareness to the issue of spousal abuse by wives. Look what it
is doing to you!

--------
Mr. Billy B. Bilano, MSCE, CCNA
<http://www.bilano.biz/>
Expert Sysadmin Since 2003!
'C:\WINDOWS, C:\WINDOWS\GO, C:\PC\CRAWL' -- RMS