PR4 link exchange request

From: Rose Brady (rose.bradygoodeyeforlinks.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 09:54:07 CDT

Hello!
My name is Rose Brady. I have just visited your website (pkre.com.pl)
and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my
website. Currently I have real estate website and I'm looking to get
other related pages to link to it. Of course, in exchange I can provide
you an interesting link from my "Otainno Real State" website with pr4.

Your link will be exactly here:

http://www.otainno.com/ page rank 4 (your link will be in the home page
and not at the links page!)

If you are interested please add to your site the following information
and let me know when it4s ready and I will do the same for you in less
than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

Title: Makelaars Groningen

Please let me know once my link is ready on your site and dont forget
to send me your site details for do the same for you.

Best Regards

Rose Brady
Webmaster

PD: In order to follow anti-spam regulations, please be so kind of
filling in the following form if you don't want to receive any more
messages from this address.
http://www.goodeyeforlinks.com/Contact_Us.html