Re: which monitoring do you use (on OpenBSD)

From: Iñigo Ortiz de Urbina (inigoortizdeurbinagmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2010 - 08:33:09 CDT

Mainstream open source monitoring is pretty much about munin, cacti,
nagios, zabbix. You can make any of these run on openbsd, AFAIK.

Even though they serve different purposes, my favourite (if no custom,
tailored solution is crafted) between these is cacti.

However, its pretty disappointing the lack of support for alternative
(see psql) backends :( </rant>