Re: NEW: logic2cnf

From: Neal Hogan (nealhogangmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2010 - 14:21:28 CDT

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 5:53 AM, Edd Barrett <vext01gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a tool I developed to help solve propositional logic for my
> research. It is based upon MiniSAT (hence jasper in CC).I don't know if
> we have any prop logic pros on list? I would appreciate feedback.
>
> Anyway here is the port. OK?

Not sure why I'm getting the following or what to do about it. I
looked for answers, but I'm not finding any. I have an updated ports
tree and am running amd64 -current. Thanks for your help. This sounds
like a pretty cool program.

montagueroot tar xvzf /home/neal/port_HACKS/logic2cnf-port.tgz -C
/usr/ports/mystuff/
logic2cnf
logic2cnf/Makefile
logic2cnf/distinfo
logic2cnf/pkg
logic2cnf/pkg/PLIST
logic2cnf/pkg/DESCR
montagueroot cd /usr/ports/mystuff
montagueroot ls
. .. logic2cnf
montagueroot cd logic2cnf/
montagueroot make install clean
Fatal: one category in math lang should match PKGPATH=logic2cnf (in logic2cnf)
Fatal: bogus PKGPATH=logic2cnf (no subdirectory) (in logic2cnf)
*** Error code 1

Stop.