Re: OT: SSH not secure?

From: Alvaro Mantilla Gimenez (alvaroalvaromantilla.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2012 - 13:57:31 CDT

Thanks for pointing that article out. I read that paper sometime ago.

My intention with this thread was exactly this: get a lot of comments and put
some smiles in people4s faces.

I received this trough linkedin from some experts group or something like that
(yeap...no comments).

Is interesting how many people believe on information that they just received
on a social (professional???) network...

Cheers,

    Alvaro

El 09/05/2012, a las 12:39, bofh escribis:

> I think Alvaro should read the classic paper: Reflections on Trusting
Trust.