Re: UPDATE x2: audio/libmikmod 3.2.0 => 3.3.7 and audio/mikmod 3.2.2 => 3.2.6

From: Brian Callahan (bcallahdevio.us)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2014 - 18:12:43 CDT

On 10/16/14 12:33, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> On 2014-10-10, Brian Callahan <bcallahdevio.us> wrote:
>
>> Attached is a single diff to update both audio/libmikmod and
>> audio/mikmod to their latest versions.
>> Runs well on amd64, testing elsewhere appreciated.
> Quick thoughts:
> * Does XMMS still build (work) with this?

It does now with the xmms commit sthen just made. That commit also
fixes MOD support with the libmikmod that is currently in-tree
(previously, xmms would segfault when loading a MOD file).

> * Time to remove pval as maintainer of libmikmod?

Sure; I can take libmikmod, seeing as mikmod is already mine.

> * While you're there, consider overhauling the DESCR files.

Have something in mind? the DESCR files reflect the documentation as it
is currently written.

~Brian