dump(8) manpage: files-to-dump can be duid

From: Maximilian Fillinger (Maximilian.Fillingeruni-duesseldorf.de)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2014 - 17:13:58 CDT

Something I forgot about during the discussion about the diff for dump:
The manpage doesn't mention yet that we can specify the duid on the
command line now.

--- sbin/dump/dump.8.orig Mon Jul 14 23:57:37 2014
+++ sbin/dump/dump.8 Mon Jul 14 23:59:09 2014
-288,8 +288,10
 is either a mountpoint of a filesystem
 or a list of files and directories on a single filesystem to be backed
 up as a subset of the filesystem.
-In the former case, either the path to a mounted filesystem
-or the device of an unmounted filesystem can be used.
+In the former case, either the path to a mounted filesystem,
+the device of an unmounted filesystem or the
+.Xr disklabel 8
+UID can be used.
 In the latter case, certain restrictions are placed on the backup:
 .Fl u
 is ignored, the only dump level that is supported is