Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
From: Marc Espie (espieschutzenberger.liafa.jussieu.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 11:36:08 CST
- Next message: Jan-Uwe Finck: "CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: www"
- Previous message: Marc Espie: "CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: www"
- Next in thread: Hugh Graham: "Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src"
- Reply: Hugh Graham: "Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 06:54:53PM -0700, Hugh Graham wrote:
> CVSROOT: /cvs
> Module name: src
> Changes by: hughcvs.openbsd.org 2000/12/12 18:54:53
> Modified files:
> gnu/egcs/gcc : configure
> Log message:
> On vax build libgcc without -fPIC for now.
Bad commit, don't fix configure without fixing configure.in as well.
This file is supposed to be automatically generated, and I'm not going
to bother remembering your commits if I have to regen it.