Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
From: Todd C. Miller (millertcvs.openbsd.org)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 22:01:40 CST
- Next message: Todd C. Miller: "CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src"
- Previous message: Bob Beck: "CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src"
- Next in thread: Todd C. Miller: "CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src"
- Maybe reply: Todd C. Miller: "CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Module name: src
Changes by: millertcvs.openbsd.org 2000/12/14 21:01:40
usr.bin/sudo : visudo.c
When opening /etc/sudoers for writing, use SUDOERS_MODE for the mode.
Otherwise if the user creates a new sudoers file, makes a syntax error,
and quits, sudoers will have a random file mode. However, since it
is also zero-length, there is no information exposed. Closes PR 1559.