Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
From: Miod Vallat (miodcvs.openbsd.org)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 17:03:47 CDT
Module name: src
Changes by: miodcvs.openbsd.org 2001/10/04 16:03:46
Cleanup of the intro(4) manpages, suggested by ericj
Among other things:
- keep phrasing consistent across arches
- put "see also" and "history" sections at the end
- add history sections to i386 which lacks it
- name gdt and ubsec on i386 (.It nothing is bad)
- try to improve the nice look of the supported device list.
- remove "unsupported device" section (sparc only) and "supported systems"
which is largealy out of date for, say, alpha, and completely off topic.
- correct /usr/adm/messages reference left in hp300 (gasp)
- provide intro(4) for sparc64.
Left to do:
- update supported device listings (even, create one for alpha).
- sprinkle .Tn macros where needed.
I wouldn't mind some help on this.